CAMS is a cloud-based case administration and management system for community and social services agencies.
It is used by more than 40 agencies throughout Canada that vary in size, complexity, and geography.
The system securely stores client data and provides tools to analyze and process that data.
Easy to Use
CAMS flows with the life of a case – from referral to discharge – in a manner so intuitive it makes it easy for both workers and managers to use.
- User friendly
- Looks like case files, not a database
- Very short learning curve
- New users can navigate within minutes of logging on for the first time
- No database system knowledge required
CAMS is designed using the highest security standards guaranteeing the privacy of all information. This security has been achieved without impeding authorized access to information.
- Meets all legal security and privacy requirements
- Your agency always owns the data
- Data is always stored in Canada
- Encryption is used to securely transfer data (SSL certificate using 2048 bits encryption).
As there is no installation required, CAMS is available anywhere in Canada there is an internet connection. Updates are facilitated seamlessly.
- No installation or plug-ins needed
- Software versions updated seamlessly
- Data stored in server farm for maximum reliability and security
CAMS is user friendly and easy to understand. In addition, the technical support is prompt and efficient so that their response time to trouble shooting is unparalleled. Our agency has been completely satisfied with CAMS.Lorraine Short
It is web-based which means access from home and work. Security features are built in and we benefit from the secure site. Roll up reports of all kinds make access to stats really easy. Information that may be needed for grant applications or funders is accessible easily and at a touch of a button.Llse Schafli
CAMS can be a perfect tool for agencies who are looking to do their own internal research and evaluationsAnnie Smith
Find answers to your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using CAMS?
- Information stored in CAMS is kept private and secure
- Meets reporting requirements and accreditation standards
- It saves time. Data entered once is used in multiple reports and pages
- Reports are designed to ensure information is neither under nor over-reported
- Helps develop consistency of service and record keeping across your agency